wordle is the everyday puzzle-turned-global phenomenon that challenges its players to find a five-letter word in six tries or less.
The game, while fun, can sometimes be tricky and so players may need a clue or two to find the correct answer. Newsweek will be able to help with this as we have offered several tips which will be helpful and should help players on the right path.
The answer to today’s wordle is also included in the article, just scroll down to see what it is.
The story of “Word”
wordle was originally created by software engineer Josh Wardle for him and his partner Palak Shah. He started working on the game in 2013 before returning to the project during the COVID-19 pandemic.
After enjoying the game together, Wardle decided to release it to the public in October 2021, and the game quickly became a global hit.
wordle got so big that it peaked at over 45 million daily users, and it also inspired other daily puzzles like the math-based game Nerdle and the musical guessing game Heardle.
In January 2022, Wardle sold the game to The New York Times Company for an undisclosed seven-figure sum, and the puzzle was transferred to the publication’s platform in February.
The graph below, provided by Statista, shows wordleWardle’s growing popularity when Wardle originally owned the game.
wordle #299 Tips for Thursday, April 14
Newsweek understood today wordle and collect five clues that will help players find the correct word on their own.
Each clue is designed to be more revealing than the last, so wordle fans can either read them all or stop at the point where they feel most confident about the answer.
- Tip #1: The best starting word for wordle Thursday, April 14 is “farewell” as it will reveal both vowels in today’s response.
- Tip #2: Word #299 can be used to describe a cooking method that sees a person slicing food very thinly at the preparation stage.
- Tip #3: Today wordle can also be used to describe how a person can stumble over their words, if a person doesn’t they speak in a very direct and honest way.
- Tip #4: Synonyms for wordle Thursday, April 14 include “dicing” or “chopping” something.
- Tip #5: Merriam-Webster Defines Today wordle like “cut or chop [food] in very small pieces.”
wordle #299 Answer for Thursday April 14
The answer to wordle Thursday, April 14 is “thin”.
wordle refreshes at 7 p.m. ET daily, then the next word will be made available for players to try and solve.
For wordle fans who need something to keep busy while waiting wordle Updated can try these similar word based puzzles.