wordle is a New York Times-word guessing game that has kept brain teasers and brain teasers everywhere on their toes every day. The pun can sometimes be difficult to solve, that’s why Newsweek has compiled some tips to help you solve today’s puzzle.
The daily puzzle game, released by software engineer Josh Wardle in late 2021, has a new word to crack every day, and millions of players around the world use the game’s color-coded system to find the answer to five letters in six tries.
Wardle began working on the game which took the internet by storm for his partner Palak Shah in 2013. He completed the project during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A green tile indicates that a player has guessed the correct letter in that position, a yellow tile indicates that a player has chosen a letter that appears in the word of the day, but in the wrong place. Finally, a gray tile means that the selected letter is incorrect and is not part of today’s answer.
The odds of cracking the game on a first attempt are slim, according to onlineslots.com, which states the probability of doing so is 0.5%. The answer should become more obvious after a few tries, as players are able to pinpoint which letters are and aren’t in the answer for the day.
If a player misses attempts on the daily puzzle, the response resets the next day.
May 10 response wordle #325 is near the bottom of this page, so scroll through the tips below with caution.
‘Wordle’ #325 — Five tips for Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Puzzle lovers can try cracking on May 10 wordle #325 answer with these five clues.
- Tip #1: Do you have to include an “o” at the end of the wordleyou will end up with a type of reptile.
- Tip #2: The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines wordle #325 as “one of many small, mostly tropical, nocturnal insectivorous lizards”.
- Tip #3: The thesaurus defines today wordle as “having toes covered with numerous minute hairs that adhere to vertical surfaces” and as “one of a family of soft-skinned, insect-eating, tropical and subtropical lizards with short, stout bodies, a big head and sucking pads on the feet.”
- Tip #4: Synonyms for today wordle #325 also includes “reptiles”, “lizards”, “newts” and “amphibians”.
- Tip #5: Today wordle shares the same name as a 2014 hit single by musical artists Becky Hill and Oliver Heldens.
‘Wordle’ #325 Answer for Tuesday, May 10, 2022
The answer to today’s wordle is “Gecko”.
For those who found today wordle a bit tricky to decipher, the puzzle will reset every day at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT), with another new word for puzzle lovers to solve.
wordle fans who are looking for another challenge can try some of these similar puzzles found HERE.