For those who are seasoned players, today’s Quordle for August 7 might prove a bit hard to guess. For those who are new to the game, the advice given would prove useful and would allow this sequence to be launched! We suggest looking at these clues rather than guessing words at random.
Tips for today’s quordle #195 from August 7
Of the four words, two words have rare letters while two have repeated letters. Therefore, it would be helpful if you chose an uncommon word to start with.
- The words of the day begin with the letters: K, N, S and G
- The words of the day ended with the letters: E, Y, L and E
- Hint for word #1: a dishonest man. This word is also used for jack in cards
- Hint for word #2: a word most often used for people in need
- Clue for word #3: the ability to effectively apply your knowledge and perform a particular job effectively
- Clue for word #4: Used to cover and protect the hand often from cold or dirt
If the tips above didn’t help, here are the answers.
The answers for Quordle #195, August 7 are
Disclaimer: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary measures to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.