Players have nine trials in which they must find four different words. To succeed, you will need to focus on the color of the tiles, much like Wordle.
What are the clues for Quordle #267 from October 18
1. Words start with S, W, B and R
2. The first word includes a vowel.
3. The second word includes a vowel that appears twice.
4. The third and fourth words include two vowels
5. The first word signifies a predetermined amount of time you dedicate to anything
6. The second word denotes a rock and wood splitting tool made of a substance that tapers to a thin edge.
7. The third word refers to a brass instrument used for military communications that looks like a small trumpet but usually lacks valves and keys
8. The fourth word means to finish anything with care and pay attention to every detail
What are the answers for Quordle #267, October 18
1. How many tries do Quordle players have?
Quordle players have nine tries.
2. How many words do players have to guess?
Players must guess 4 words.
Disclaimer Statement: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.