To earn points in the game, they must answer four words correctly in nine tries. Those who cannot accurately guess all four terms do not receive a score. Those who find today’s Quordle #207 difficult need not worry.
We will help you solve the puzzle by giving you hints. If the clues still don’t help, we’ll make sure the big one reveals the answers at the end.
In 2020, Quordle became more well-known as more people learned about it. It’s an addictive word game that allows players to earn points and learn new vocabulary regularly. The four words of the day are rarely linked. We provide daily tips and tricks to our users so they can continue their high score streak.
Tips for Quordle #207
- Words of the day start with A, F, C and E
- Words of the day end with T, N, K and R
- Hint for word #1: a scarf or tie with wide ends
- Hint for word #2: pretend
- Hint for word #3: something teachers use at school to write on the board
- Clue for word #4: Keenly interested or intensely wanting to do something
- Word #1, Word #2 and Word #3 have two vowels
If you can still understand the words of the day, the big reveal is coming.
Answers for Quordle, August 19
Disclaimer Statement: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.