Microsoft’s Casual Games team has unveiled their latest project, called Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Replacing Microsoft’s Wordament on the Windows Store, Ultimate Word Games includes it and a few other word games for you to check out.
In addition to Wordament, Ultimate Word Games also integrates a Jumble and Crosswords game. Each is presented in a kind of “saga-style” map that you navigate as you complete levels. Each month will bring a new map for you to check out as you level up in each game. Here’s a quick rundown of the game’s main features:
- 3 awesome word games – Wordament, Jumble and Crosswords!
- Each game has several “saga-style” adventure maps. See how many stars you can collect.
- Try Wordament Multiplayer where you can play against thousands of players at once!
- Try Daily Challenges for a unique twist on each game every day!
- Sign in with a Microsoft account to get Xbox Live achievements, leaderboards, and your games and progress will be saved in the cloud.
In addition to the above, you can customize the games even further with different themes, although these are quite limited at the moment. There’s also a pretty comprehensive stats section that has some pretty cool information regarding stars earned, map completions, and more.
If you’re a big fan of word games, you can now get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games from the Windows Store.
Thanks to sarim_xyz for the advice!
Download Microsoft Ultimate Word Games from the Microsoft Store
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.