It may be April Fool’s Day, but wordle won’t prank players when it comes to word of the day.
The puzzle game requires its users to come up with a five-letter word in six tries or less, with no clues as to what the word is except for a color-coding system.
Wordle’s The color-coding system helps users by displaying a green letter if it is in the right place, yellow if it is in the word but in the wrong place, and gray if it is not in the word at all.
But even with that in place, sometimes a hint is needed and so Newsweek collected a number of them to help players reach the right conclusion.
The answer is also provided at the bottom of the article for those who wish to see it – just scroll to the end.
wordle was created by Josh Wardle as a game for him and his partner, and he decided to release it to the public in October 2021.
The daily puzzler quickly became a global hit due to its fun premise, gaining over 45 million players after starting with just 90.
It became so popular that Wardle sold out wordle for The New York Times in January 2022, and the puzzle moved to publication in February.
The graph below, provided by Statista, illustrates the increase in wordle These last months.
‘Wordle’ #286 Tips for Friday April 1st
As per usual, Newsweek gathered five clues about the wordle word of the day friday april 1st.
Each clue is more telling than the last, so if you want to figure out the word with the least amount of help, stop reading at the point where you feel most confident about the answer.
- Tip #1: The best starting word for Friday April 1st is “Ouija” as it will reveal what vowels are in today’s word. Wordle.
- Tip #2: Word #286 can be used to describe a specific section of an animal’s face.
- Tip #3: An aardvark is an animal that has a particularly long version of April Fool’s Day. wordle word of the day.
- Tip #4: Synonyms for today wordle include words like “beak” and “nose”.
- Tip #5: Merriam-Webster defines wordle #286 as “a long protruding nose” on a pig.
‘Wordle’ #286 Friday April 1 Answer
The answer to wordle Friday, April 1, it’s “the muzzle”.
wordle refreshes daily at 7 p.m. ET, at which time players will have a chance to try and figure out the next word.
For users who need something to wait for wordle to update, here are some similar word puzzles.